The following terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) are applicable to your GIFTPAX Promotional Gift Card (a “Promotional Gift Card”) and/or LSP US CORP / GIFTPAX Customer Care Gift Card (a “Customer Care Gift Card”).
1. Definitions. The following terms when used in this Agreement, as may be amended, shall have the meanings ascribed in this Section:
a. “Company” means LSP US CORP / GIFTPAX – 1820 NE 163rd St #204, North Miami Beach, FL 33162.
b. “Gift Card” means either a Promotional Gift Card, as defined in Section 3, and/or a Customer Care Gift Card, as defined in Section 4.
c. “Gift Card Products” means goods and/or services offered by a particular Merchant which are described as part of a Gift Card.
d. “Merchant” means a third party retailer or other supplier of goods and services at which a Gift Card can be redeemed purchased via the Website.
e. “Microsite” means an auxiliary website supplementary to the Website.
f. “Other Products” means goods and services other than Gift Card Products offered for sale on the Website.
g. “Purchaser” means any purchaser, recipient, and/or holder of a Gift Card, whether or not said Purchaser paid value for said Gift Card.
h. “Website” means the Company’s website located at http://www.giftpax.com.
2. Gift Card Terms and Conditions. Gift Cards are issued by the Company and are subject to this Agreement. By purchasing, holding, and/or redeeming a Gift Card, Purchaser agrees to the terms of this Agreement.
a. Gift Cards can be redeemed only through the Website and may only be used toward the purchase of Gift Card Products, or Other Products in the sole discretion of the Company. To redeem a Gift Card, Purchaser must enter the subject gift card identification number and security code in the “Redeem Gift Card” area on the shopping cart page of the Website.
b. If Purchaser uses a Gift Card to make a purchase through the Website which does not exhaust the credit balance on a Gift Card, then Purchaser may use the remaining balance for future purchases, subject to the restrictions set forth herein. If Purchaser uses a Gift Card to make a purchase through the Website which exceeds the credit balance on a Gift Card, then Purchaser must use another payment method to pay for the remaining balance of the subject purchase in order to complete said purchase.
c. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
d. The Company is under no obligation to restore lost or stolen Gift Cards.
e. A Gift Card cannot be used toward the purchase of another Gift Card.
f. Additional credit cannot be added to a Gift Card after it has been issued.
g. If Purchaser receives a Gift Card in connection with the purchase of goods and/or services, then said Gift Card will be voided if Purchaser subsequently return such goods for a refund or cancel such services, as applicable.
h. The Company reserves the right to block the customer account of any customer who for abusive practices connected with a Gift Card in the sole discretion of the Company.
i. Gift Cards may not be resold, and the Company reserves the right to void any Gift Card it believes has been resold in its sole discretion.
j. A holder of a Gift Card can obtain balance and other card information at any time through the following link: http://www.giftpax.com/my-account/ and entering the card identification number and security code, or by calling the Company’s Customer Service Department at 1-866-59-GIFTS (594-4387) during normal business hours.
3. Promotional Gift Cards. A Promotional Gift Card is any gift card, whether in the form of a virtual e-card or an actual physical card, given away by the Company as part of a rewards, loyalty, promotional program, or otherwise, without any money or other consideration being paid in exchange for said gift card.
a. A Promotional Gift Card offered when Purchaser purchases a product will be issued to Purchaser in approximately four (4) days after Purchaser is invoiced for said purchase.
b. All Promotional Gift Cards expire one (1) year after issuance, unless otherwise specified.
c. The Company reserves the right to block the customer account of any customer who repeatedly seeks to return goods and/or cancellation of services connected with issuance of a Promotional Gift Card in the sole discretion of the Company.
4. Customer Care Gift Cards. A “Customer Care Gift Card” means any gift card, whether in the form of a virtual e-card or an actual physical card, issued by the Company for value. A Customer Care Gift Card does not include a Promotional Gift Card.
a. All Customer Care Gift Cards expire ninety (90) days after issuance, unless otherwise specified.
b. A Customer Care Gift Card is not a credit card or debit card.
5. Purchase of Gift Cards.
a. When Purchaser obtains a Gift Card, use of said Gift Card is subject to this Agreement and Purchaser agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
b. A Gift Card purchase will be complete only when the Company confirms the transaction via email. Payments may be processed via an overseas gateway and from time to time, Purchaser’s financial institution or payment provider may charge Purchaser an additional fee for transacting with the Company. If this occurs, please contact the Company’s customer care team, as Purchaser may be entitled to a refund of said additional fee.
6. Right to Cancel. Purchaser may cancel a Gift Card purchase at any time within seven (7) business days from the date that Purchaser receives the Gift Card. If Purchaser wants to cancel, Purchaser must do so by sending the Company a timely email to notify the Company of the cancellation at the following email address: [email protected] Purchaser’s cancellation request will only be accepted and processed prior to Purchaser’s redemption of a Gift Card; if Purchaser redeems a Gift Card, in full or in part, then Purchaser’s right to cancel is revoked. The Company also takes no responsibility for misdirected cancellation requests, or cancellation requests which are not received timely. The cancellation period does not apply to those deals that explicitly state in the fine print, “No refunds for change of mind”.
7. Redemption. Purchaser may redeem a Gift Card from the Merchant stated on the Gift Card. The products/services for which the Gift Card can be redeemed will be stated on the Gift Card, together with the period of validity of the Gift Card, if different from the period stated in this Agreement. The Gift Card must be redeemed within the period of validity. Purchaser will not be entitled to any refund or credit for an unused Gift Card which has expired. Any attempt by Purchaser to redeem a Gift Card contrary to the terms and conditions of this Agreement may render said Gift Card void. Gift Cards can be used for multiple transactions online until the total amount of the Gift Card is fully redeemed.
8. Limitations of Responsibility.
a. The Company is not responsible for the Gift Card Products or Other Products for which a Gift Card is redeemed. Such products/services are solely the responsibility of the Merchant thereof. Such Merchant is responsible for reporting Gift Cards to the Company once redeemed by the purchaser.
b. The Company does not act as agent for any Merchant. Where a Gift Card Product or Other Product includes the sale and/or supply of alcohol, supply of travel services, or other regulated goods and/or services, that sale and/or supply is made by the Merchant and not by the Company, and the Merchant is responsible for complying with all applicable laws relating to that sale/supply.
c. The Company makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to any Gift Card or the balance of any Gift Card, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a Gift Card is nonfunctional, Purchaser’s sole remedy, and the Company’s sole liability, will be the replacement of that Gift Card.
d. The Company does not warrant use or operation of the Website. If the Website becomes temporarily inoperable, the Company will not be liable to any Purchaser or third party.
e. Any information given to the Company by a Purchaser shall be deemed non-confidential material.
a. Unless authorized by the Company in writing, the reproduction, sale, resale, or trade of a Gift Card is prohibited. Any attempt to do so may void the Gift Card at the discretion of the Company.
b. A Gift Card may be redeemed for Gift Card Products or Other Products, as available. If the Merchant allows the Gift Card to be redeemed for goods and services that are not Gift Card Products or Other Products, there will be no entitlement to a credit, cash or new Gift Card equal to the applicable difference in value.
c. It is at the discretion of the Merchant to determine whether Gift Cards can be combined with any other promotions, vouchers, third party certificates or Gift Cards.
d. From time to time Vouchers may be limited in quantity.
10. Refunds. If a Merchant fails to provide the good/service during the validity period of a Gift Card, the Gift Card purchaser must notify the Company within ten (10) days following the expiration of the subject Gift Card. The Company will either ensure that the good/service are provided by the Merchant, or issue a refund, in the sole discretion of the Company.
11. Purchaser Obligations. A Gift Card purchaser and/or holder represents, warrants, and agrees as follows:
a. All information provided to the Company shall be true, complete, and accurate, and will be updated promptly upon change.
b. To be responsible for determining whether any Gift Card Products and Other Products meet the user’s specific requirements.
c. To use the Website in accordance with all terms and conditions thereof.
12. Suspension and Termination. If Purchaser, or another person allowed by Purchaser, uses the Website or a Gift Card or any Gift Card Products or Other Products in contravention of this Agreement, the Company may suspend Purchaser’s use of the Website and Gift Cards, in the Company’s sole discretion, without refund.
13. Indemnity. Purchaser indemnifies the Company against each loss, liability, or cost incurred by the Company arising out of any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened against the Company by any person arising from either (1) Purchaser’s use of the Website or a Gift Card; (2) Purchaser’s use of any Gift Card Products or Other Products; or (3) Purchaser’s breach of this Agreement.
14. Amendment. The Company reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time; it is Purchaser’s responsibility to review this Agreement, as may be amended, on each occasion Purchaser purchase a Gift Card or otherwise uses the Website. All amendments to this Agreement will be posted on-line.
15. Disputes. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to a Gift Card will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that a Purchaser may assert claims in small claims court if such claims qualify. The U.S. Federal Arbitration Act and U.S. federal arbitration law apply to this Agreement. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow these terms and conditions as a court would. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to LSP US CORP / GIFTPAX – 1820 NE 163rd St #204, North Miami Beach, FL 33162. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its rules, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. The prevailing party in such arbitration will be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs expended in the arbitration. Purchaser may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person at a mutually agreed location. The Company and Purchaser agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereto each waive any right to a jury trial. The parties hereto also agree that either may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights. Laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Agreement and any dispute that may arise hereunder.
16. Severability. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions.
17. Exclusion. Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, all warranties, conditions and other terms of the Company, whether express or implied, by statute, common law or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18. Assignment. Purchaser may not assign or delegate or otherwise deal with all or any rights or obligations under this Agreement. The Company shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any rights or obligations under this Agreement to any person.
19. Force majeure. The Company shall not be liable for any breach of its obligations under this Agreement where the Company is hindered or prevented from carrying out its obligations by any cause outside its reasonable control, including by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labor dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
21. No waiver. No waiver by the Company of any default under this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver by the Company of any future defaults, whether or a like or different character. No granting of time or other forbearance or indulgence by the Company to Purchaser shall in any way release, discharge or otherwise affect Purchaser’s liability under this Agreement.
22. Notices. Unless otherwise stated within this Agreement, notices to be given to either party shall be in writing and shall be delivered by hand, electronic mail (other than, if for the purpose of legal process) sent by facsimile or by pre-paid post. If to Purchaser, notice shall be given at the address Purchaser supplied to the Company, if any.
GiftPax $25,000 and $500 Sweepstakes
NOTE: Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) national status, GiftPax, at its sole discretion, has extended the entry date for the $25,000 Sweepstakes to Sunday, December 20, 2020. The random drawing will be conducted on or about Wednesday, December 23, 2020. There is no change to the $500 drawing details.
No Purchase or payment is Necessary to Enter or Win THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH FORM A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF ENTRANT AND A LIMITATION OF ENTRANT’S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS OLDER), at the time of entry (the “Entrant“). Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to win a prize: (a) employees or agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of its respective companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively the “Promotion Entities”), (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who are in the immediate family of any person in any of the preceding categories (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, spouse, grandmother, grandfather, children or grandchildren), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor’s database clock will be the timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The GiftPax $25,000 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins Monday, February 10, 2020 at 12:00:01 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time (“EDT”) and ends Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period“). The Sweepstakes will consist of one (1) drawing to award one (1) Grand Prize and ten (10) Second Prizes (collectively each a “Winner”). Potential Winners will be randomly selected by the Administrator, from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about Wednesday, December 23, 2020.
Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of GPUS LLC, 1820 NE 163rd Street, Unit #204, Miami, FL 33162 (the “Sponsor”) and/or Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com (the “Administrator”) whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum.
HOW TO ENTER THE $25,000 SWEEPSTAKES:
- During the Sweepstakes Period Visit (Charity).thankyourewards.org and purchase a ThankYou Card for $50 or more and be automatically entered for a chance to win $25,000 Cash or one of (10) $100 GiftPax eGift prizes.
You may enter without a purchase by sending a sending a 3”X5” card in a #10 standard envelope, containing your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, telephone number to: GiftPax $25,000 Sweepstakes Entry, P.O. Box 2242 Framingham, MA 01702-2242. Mail-in entries must be received inside of the Sweepstakes period. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete or postage due mail. One entry per outer envelope.
HOW TO ENTER THE $500 SWEEPSTAKES:
Now that you have your ThankYou Card, Visit giftpax.org and use $5 of your ThankYou/ GiftPax eGift Credit to be entered into the Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 GiftPax eGift.
You may enter without a purchase by sending a sending a 3”X5” card in a #10 standard envelope, containing your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, telephone number to: GiftPax $500 Sweepstakes Entry, P.O. Box 2242 Framingham, MA 01702-2242. Mail-in entries must be received inside of the Sweepstakes period. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete or postage due mail. One entry per outer envelope.
The $500 Sweepstakes begins Monday, February 10, 2020 at 12:00:01 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time (“EDT”) and ends Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET The drawing will take place on or about Wednesday, June 24, 2020 by the Administrator, from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The terms and conditions of the $25,000 Sweepstakes apply (excluding its prizes).
LIMIT: No matter which form of entry you select the maximum number of entries is 50 entries per person.
Entry Notes: Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry and reserves the right to reject any Entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of Sponsor’s policies, standards, or practices. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures impair the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, and to award the Prize(s) based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
If you opt to access the Sweepstakes via your wireless mobile device, data rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
Entry Notes: Entries made on another’s behalf by any individuals or other entities, including but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes/contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any Entries deemed by Sponsor, at their sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected Entry will be deemed ineligible.
Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading any Sweepstakes-related information to or from the web site or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes.
SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on or about Wednesday, December 23, 2020 to select the potential $25,000 winner and a random drawing will take place on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 to select the $500 winner, from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Only the prizes listed below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. LIMIT: One prize per person or household.
One (1) Grand Prize:
Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner will have the opportunity to select one (1) of one-hundred (100) sealed envelopes, and will open it to reveal one (1) of the following prizes:
- One (1) envelope will contain the $25,000 Grand Prize (see details below). Odds of Winner selecting this envelope 1:99
- Ninety-nine (99) envelopes will contain a $1,000 prize (see details below). Odds of Winner selecting one of these envelopes 1:1.01
- Grand Prize details: The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to determine the date, time and location of the Grand Prize envelope opening activity. Only one (1) of the (100) envelopes may be opened by the Grand Prize Winner. Complete details will be issued to the Grand Prize Winner.
Cash prize to be paid by check made payable to the Winner. ARV range $1,000 to $25,000.
Ten (10) Second Prizes: Each winner to receive one (1) $100 GiftPax eGift. Terms and conditions of the eGift apply. ARV $100 each.
LIMIT: One (1) prize per person or household.
Approximate retail value of all prizes not to exceed $26,000. Prize is non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if the advertised prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable (excluding cash prize). Winner will not receive the difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value.
DISCLAIMER: WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Any and all warranties on any prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’/brands’ terms, and Winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer/brand for any such warranty.
Prize Winner is responsible for any and all applicable fees, service charges, surcharges all insurance, federal, state, and local taxes, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the prize.
If the prize or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or any non-compliance with the Official Rules or failure to respond within the applicable time period, it will result in forfeiture of the prize and will be awarded via a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
Prize will be awarded only if the prize Winner fully complies with these Official Rules.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prize Winners will be notified via email or phone based on the information when registering in this Sweepstakes. Prize Winner will be notified within three (3) business days of the drawing. Once eligibility has been verified and the Sponsor/Administrator receives the prize Winner’s requested information, the Sponsor will arrange to award the prize. Prize Winner must reply with all required information in order to receive their prize.
Prize Winners with a prize value of $600 or more will be required to provide proof of identity, verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, and, unless prohibited by law, a complete written Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form, W-9 tax payer request for identification form and where legal, Publicity Release (“Affidavits”) as well as any other documents required by Sponsor, all of which must be received fully-executed within three (3) business days of receipt or such potential prize Winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential prize Winner may be selected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Neither Sponsor, Administrator, the Promotion Entities, nor any of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities or any of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) shall be held responsible for, and Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any claims arising from or in any way relating to: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) any injury, death or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes (vi) use of any prize and (vii) the drawing process including the outcome of the Sweepstakes.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled or damaged entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation by random drawing. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. Any entries found or suspected to be submitted in this manner will be deemed ‘void’ by the Sponsor or Administrator. Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State of Florida or the appropriate Court located in the State of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
WINNERS LIST: To obtain the names of the Winners (available after 1/18/21 send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: GiftPax $25,000 Sweepstakes Winners, P.O. Box 2001, Framingham, MA 01703-2001. All such requests must be received by 1/25/21.
The use of any prize manufacturer, name or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.
Car and Cash Sweepstakes
Sprinter Van Sweepstakes
No purchase or donation necessary. By entering the sweepstakes I confirm that I have read and accept the sweepstakes details located at https://www.omaze.com/products/custom-sprinter-van-2020 and the Official Rules located at Omaze.com/rules which include odds of winning, alternate method of participation, and prize descriptions. Sweepstakes Sponsored by Omaze, Inc. The owners of the third party product/brand names and/or logos (trademarks) contained herein are not a sponsor of this promotion and no sponsorship or endorsement by the owners is implied. All product/brand names and/or logos are trademarks of the respective owners. For every 1 entry received, $0.125 will be donated to the Omaze campaign.
No purchase or donation necessary. By entering the sweepstakes I confirm that I have read and accept the sweepstakes details located at https://www.omaze.com/products/2020-mclaren-gt and the Official Rules located at Omaze.com/rules which include odds of winning, alternate method of participation, and prize descriptions. Sweepstakes Sponsored by Omaze, Inc. The owners of the third party product/brand names and/or logos (trademarks) contained herein are not a sponsor of this promotion and no sponsorship or endorsement by the owners is implied. All product/brand names and/or logos are trademarks of the respective owners. For every 1 entry received, $0.125 will be donated to the Omaze campaign.
Tesla Model X Sweepstakes
No purchase or donation necessary. By entering the sweepstakes I confirm that I have read and accept the sweepstakes details located at https://www.omaze.com/products/tesla-model-x-2020 and the Official Rules located at Omaze.com/rules which include odds of winning, alternate method of participation, and prize descriptions. Sweepstakes Sponsored by Omaze, Inc. The owners of the third party product/brand names and/or logos (trademarks) contained herein are not a sponsor of this promotion and no sponsorship or endorsement by the owners is implied. All product/brand names and/or logos are trademarks of the respective owners. For every 1 entry received, $0.125 will be donated to the Omaze campaign.
Porsche Taycan Sweepstakes
No purchase or donation necessary. By entering the sweepstakes I confirm that I have read and accept the sweepstakes details located at https://www.omaze.com/products/2020-porsche-taycan-turbo and the Official Rules located at Omaze.com/rules which include odds of winning, alternate method of participation, and prize descriptions. Sweepstakes Sponsored by Omaze, Inc. The owners of the third party product/brand names and/or logos (trademarks) contained herein are not a sponsor of this promotion and no sponsorship or endorsement by the owners is implied. All product/brand names and/or logos are trademarks of the respective owners. For every 1 entry received, $0.125 will be donated to the Omaze campaign.
1968 Tesla Porsche 911 Sweepstakes
No purchase or donation necessary. By entering the sweepstakes I confirm that I have read and accept the sweepstakes details located at https://www.omaze.com/products/zelectric-1968-porsche-911 and the Official Rules located at Omaze.com/rules which include odds of winning, alternate method of participation, and prize descriptions. Sweepstakes Sponsored by Omaze, Inc. The owners of the third party product/brand names and/or logos (trademarks) contained herein are not a sponsor of this promotion and no sponsorship or endorsement by the owners is implied. All product/brand names and/or logos are trademarks of the respective owners. For every 1 entry received, $0.125 will be donated to the Omaze campaign.